eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow! I've run afoul of the bay's community standards.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View gyronny's Feedback (+1772)
    All-About gyronny
    View gyronny's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Wow! I've run afoul of the bay's community standards.

Quote Originally Posted by JaBek1 View Post
    Haven't heard back from the moderation team regarding the details of my violation. I guess they're having a bit of trouble finding the exact one they think I broke. While I do admit it ain't nice to use their messaging system to arrange an off-site deal. If the item isn't currently listed & a previous customer contacts me through my own email address, I don't see how it would be a violation. And if that isn't a violation than advising others that that is what I'd do doesn't seem to be encouraging a violation.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer! I used to get slaps from them on a regular basis and never once did they respond to my queries and tell me why. One of the best things I did was to leave their dictatorship. It wasn't only management, the nastiness and backbiting that went on in their forums was quite unbelievable!

And you probably wont they do as they wish with the mind set that we do not matter
    and they are the greatest. huh

minervabird keep up the cheerleading its great that ebid has members like yourself
    i agree the 2% is nothing compared to what i used to have to pay
    i love ebid
    have a great day everyone
    This is My Famous E-bid Store.
    http://just-about-anything-sales.ebid.net/

This is My Famous Summer Fun Store
    http://summer-fun.ebid.net/

Treasures-Galor
    http://treasures-galor.ebid.net/

http://us.ebid.net/buddy/714173

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

It wasn't only management, the nastiness and backbiting that went on in their forums was quite unbelievable!
    I refuse to use thier forums at all. I have ANY online selling question, I use these forums, LOL

Forum Lurker
    Edinburgh, Edinburgh (City of), United Kingdom
    View doggiemad's Feedback (+1408)
    All-About doggiemad
    View doggiemad's Listings
    Forum Posts

there forums are a joke and so are the people that answer others most of the time they are sarcastic and are businesses who cannot help the smaller sellers as they are to up ebays but. I got barred one time for trying to warn about a buyer who was being abusive and really nasty to the point one person ended up in hospital and another young girl lost her items because the buyer sent back stones. what did ebay and paypal do. well they refunded the buyer and the seller got all the negative feedback she had left for people removed so that they could start all over again.

how perfect of ebay. i look and read the posts but i only answer the community answer centre one as the only people there are people trying to help others. the other parts of the forum are for people that like to pull people down. so i wouldn't hold your breath and your ban should only last a few weeks saving you the trouble of dealing with a bunch of idiots who probably reported you in the first place.

Thread Information