eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult goods not in adult category.

Forum Newbie
    View testbuga's Feedback (+1)
    All-About testbuga
    View testbuga's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Adult goods not in adult category.

I listed a auction in Spirituality & Metaphysical under herbal incense, and it was taken down because they said it should be listed in a adult category, but there's all kinds of the same auctions just like mine was, in the herbal incense category, i was very careful how i worded everything, and there was no adult content in the auction anywhere. below was the title of the auction. So i guess my question is, is the word Skull considered adult content? Is a image of a skull considered adult content? Why was my herbal incense auction taken down, and the same type auctions were not? I'm new to eBid so maybe i missed something, and i will tell you so far it's been kind of negative, the site is not very user friendly, and it sounds like it's just about
    impossible to reach customer service. Any advise, or answers would be much appreciated, ty.

Reference Title: SKULL-HERBAL INCENSE/POTPOURRI 1 GRAM SAMPLES, WITH MORE TO COME.

/

Reference Title: SKULL-HERBAL INCENSE/POTPOURRI 1 GRAM SAMPLES, WITH MORE TO COME.

Default Re: Adult goods not in adult category.

I'm not sure why your listing was removed, but I believe the Adult Category reason is the first one listed. Someone may have reported your listing and forgot to select the intended option. eBid support will have to help you with this.

Contrary to anything you may have read, it is quite easy to reach customer support. It just doesn't happen instantaneously.

Send an email with your questions to support@ebid.net
    You will get an automated response
    Wait (up to 24 hours) and you will hear from a real live person who communicates in perfect English --- one of the site's owners, no less.

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would expect that synthetic cannabinoids will soon be on the prohibited item list if they aren't already as they are already illegal in many locals
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Forum Newbie
    View testbuga's Feedback (+1)
    All-About testbuga
    View testbuga's Listings
    Forum Posts

terry5732-So your accusing me of having synthetic cannabinoids in my product? That's illegal, do you have proof of this? That a serious charge, before you start accusing someone of something you better have proof BUDDY. I'm gonna look into seeing if you can make such a accusation, and get away with it on eBid.

Thinking about it, it was probably terry5732 that reported the listing, since he's so interested in this thread. What do ya say terri? i know your watching.
    Last edited by testbuga; 20th January 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by testbuga View Post
    terry5732-So your accusing me of having synthetic cannabinoids in my product? That's illegal, do you have proof of this? That a serious charge, before you start accusing someone of something you better have proof BUDDY. I'm gonna look into seeing if you can make such a accusation, and get away with it on eBid.

Thinking about it, it was probably terry5732 that reported the listing, since he's so interested in this thread. What do ya say terri? i know your watching.
    So anyone that shows any interest in this thread probably reported the listing?

I read it also - as did Tia - and probably a few others.

Dear oh dear.

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have no interest in your listing. Perhaps if it isn't "herbal incense" you should change the title to prevent misunderstandings with potential buyers.
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Whoa there - you asked for opinions and they were given - no-one is accusing you of anything....

... we try to be helpful here - and in a polite manner!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    So anyone that shows any interest in this thread probably reported the listing?
    OMG!!! I just read this thread as well. Does that mean I have started sleep reporting again? Oh well, back on the pills.

Quote Originally Posted by terry5732 View Post
    I would expect that synthetic cannabinoids will soon be on the prohibited item list if they aren't already as they are already illegal in many locals
    This response is very strange. It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You aren't offering any advice.

If you think it applies to anything the OP has listed, you should report the item or items through the normal procedure. I agree with the OP that an accusation like this out of the blue is not warranted, especially in the Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by terry5732 View Post
    I have no interest in your listing. Perhaps if it isn't "herbal incense" you should change the title to prevent misunderstandings with potential buyers.
    Stranger still. Why are you posting anything on this thread?

Thread Information