Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: eBid Could Be An eBay Rival

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Could Be An eBay Rival

Yes you are right Steve….I just thinking always simple and much real…and if Seller’s have big fees this is going to affect buyers too in much expensive way….I see many still buying collectibles on eBay and paying couple times higher price for same exactly item which anybody can buy in here…and with same exactly payment likes in eBay…and by the way I don’t like to see any commercials on TV for about any product because I and peoples like me is going to pay for that in way of price of this particular product….people always say ‘’business and company pay for that’’…but this is completely wrong regular peoples or consumers paying for that even if any product or needs people all around don’t use much but company or business raise price because SOMEBODY need to pay for TV Commercials….and how is the business run before 50 years I call that real business and now or this day’s how is the business operate I call that ''big nothing'' and because of that we are in this situation where we are now…..AMEN……....

P.S. Dzabo go for sleep in next couple hours time again for me for my work it’s ‘’only’’ Saturday…….be good Steve and be smart……....

Forum Diehard
    View JimmyCee's Feedback (+85)
    All-About JimmyCee
    View JimmyCee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Has anyone noticed the author of this thread (bigapplledrinks) has not responded to any of the many replies here ?

When I upgraded to a seller+ I paid the full $79.00 and thought I was getting the deal of a lifetime, I am not able to
    understand how anyone can quibble over $49.00 to invest in a possible great future.
    It seems to me the power's to be on ebid are very careful in their decisions of advancing, This I like very much...
    Last edited by jcjigs; 11th June 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good observation Bill....

Their last activity was the same day they posted this thread. (14th May 2011).

Wow - If only they knew what they've started !

Forum Lurker
    Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View hotandvintage's Feedback (+13)
    All-About hotandvintage
    View hotandvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

adruml

That is why you are here, not why you feel you need to be. Just the way you and granny speak ebad is perfect, so makes no sense that if it were so perfect you would need anything else.

I noticed that you mentioned Auctiva in your attempt to gloss over the complexity of using ebay
    But Auctiva and the other selling tools are a good point that people are missing in the estimation of ebids growth, as once the API for ebid is released, then that opens the door for those that offer listing tools to add ebid to their tools.

Most of them that I have talked to are eager to do so, especially since they will be making big money bringing in new sellers through the ebid affiliate program

Once the shelves are full, then the buyers will follow and will be more likely to stick around.

So like I said I know why I am here I see ebid as growing a lot faster than those offering estimates, and ebay is no longer what it once was, and is no longer working as a selling venue for us. Where you used to get bidding wars and high prices, you now get high fees and single bids on ebay, or if an item goes for a good price NPB's or returns a couple of weeks later, after they have used the item.

But for you it seems to be working so I am puzzled to what insecurities you are feeling with ebay that you feel you have to use sites like ebid?

DZAMBO

Check out direct line adds, explains it all.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...q=direct+line+

Basically people are not rational, I used to think they were but the older I get the more I think people are totally irrational.

jcjigs emporiumdays

Maybe they are away from the forum too busy dealing with their ebid sales. Talking in the forum can bring in sales, or at least I have found it to be so in the past.

I suppose because anything you say in here comes up in google search, so is another addition to marketing your products.
    Last edited by hotandvintage; 12th June 2011 at 12:18 AM.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

@hotandvintage

Great Post
    I wonder how far away the API is.
    I too am convinced that an API will encourage many large sellers to start listing on ebid.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are right ‘’hotandvintage’’…and by the way like I say many times already if you are member on eBid keep listing everything and anything instead of writing much in the forum and try to figure out why we not have more sales…my personal thinking most of buyers like to see activity from the seller and that mean listing every day or a couple items a less a week instead of writing and in same time exactly same person who write much have 1 item or only couple items and still asking ‘’why we don’t have much sales’’…any buyer who visit store or items for exactly same member is going to see same item over and over again without any different item or only one or two categories of same item but in same time is going to see that exactly person have much more time to write on the forum daily asking most of time or writing about most of time for sales or any numbers but exactly same person don’t try to increases own inventory…in my opinion if I am that buyer I going to say ‘’that person likes more social stuff instead of auction site and is not much serious about sales and business, so like that buyer is going to move where is business’’….new member or people who search Google come here for buying not for ‘’Facebook ‘’ stuff or any social stuff that much…In the end if everybody list a less like Me we will be over 100 Millions long time ago instead we have ''100'' Millions threads on the forum, and many new buyers looking that day to day and we are stuck on similar numbers over and over again…and what if Internet pages who count auction sites numbers show up eBid 20 Millions after couple weeks or months 30 Millions and up and up believe me many visitors who visit like this pages will ask ‘’what is going on’’ I need to check that auction site is showing up huge numbers of items…We already have over 900 hundred thousand members if only half of that list couple thousand items each we will be already very close or even way over eBay listing…AMEN……........
    This is possible because Ebid give to you free listing forever (not free particular days) give to you free stores (not monthly fee for each store you sell or not, not $0.05…$0.10…$0.20 fee for EACH item in the store doesn’t matter you sell or not)…and guess what sellers on eBay anyway list day to day any kind of item with that huge fees and we…heh…we just keep writing threads on the forum and try to figure out what is wrong….AGAIN in my opinion if only half a sellers in here list couple thousand any kind of items pages on the Net who count will show FIRST place for eBid way ahead of eBay and THAT will swing many buyers in here…no advertising…no TV...no huge fees no this no that….because after people see 150 Millions of items on eBid or way more items and that numbers is ‘’invitation’’ or best advertising you can do….this is possible BECAUSE I spend my time in here for listing more and more (I list small items most of but I list very different items too I have much more expensive items too as I say many times I will list every day 7 days a week doesn’t matter what and guess what I DO, I say before I will open 6th store in eBid and guess what I DO…I say now I will list in the future new expensive items and I WILL)… if only half a members follow me we will be today in much better situation…from beging on eBay have same situation not much item not much sellers not much buyers BUT sellers who is already on eBay that time keep listing doesn’t matter what and in short time many new buyers come many new sellers come and many Millions of item listed and AFTER that eBay start heavy advertising…all rest is the History…..
    Enough writing for Me….time for list new items…....

Forum Diehard
    View emporiumdays's Feedback (+94)
    All-About emporiumdays
    View emporiumdays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good on you Dzambo....

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well said Dzambo
    It would be great if every member on here listed more.
    But some of us don't have many items to list
    And if members got more sales, they would list more.
    Its the old chicken and egg situation.

So the best way to get to your 30 million is to get the API up and running
    And get more members to join ebid (and stay) and to help them sell more
    And for us all to buy as much as we can from ebid.

View Aluminium's Feedback (+10)
    All-About Aluminium
    View Aluminium's Listings
    Forum Posts

The only reason sellers are coming across from ebay is because their profit margins are reducing. Not only because of higher fees, but because sellers are undercutting each other to get a sale - a race to the bottom! I think that as long as this is happening, and things are cheap/er on ebay, buyers will shop there and not jump ship with upset selllers.

Most sellers on ebid are in a positon to reduce prices due to low (not free) membership, listing and final value fees compared with ebay, aren't they? Why not attract buyers with low prices? How many of us are able to reduce their prices and still make a profit? How many are willing to reduce their prices in order to compete with ebay and promote Ebid?

My products are cheaper here BTW

Regards
    Jim

Last edited by Aluminium; 12th June 2011 at 01:33 PM.
    For quality aluminium profiles visit - http://the-aluminium-store.ebid.net

Have you joined Ebid yet? If not join HERE. Its free!

Harrogate, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View gbsbks2010's Feedback (+1947)
    All-About gbsbks2010
    View gbsbks2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Why not attract buyers with low prices?

.[/QUOTE]

My price range is from 5p is that low enough?

Thread Information