Thread: Join In..... Combined Invoice

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Join In..... Combined Invoice

Today...
    Re: Combined invoice
    We are going to be working on the checkout system a little in the near future. Any input and ideas would be appreciated.

Gazza
    ... here
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...mbined-invoice

Default Re: Join In..... Combined Invoice

1) When a buyer clicks on the Buy Now button, give the seller the option to display a notice that the buyer should not pay immediately if he/she is planning to buy more items from the same seller. Absolutely must be optional, some sellers want immediate payment.
    2) It would be very handy if I could create a packing list from an invoice. This would need the buyer's name, address and email, seller's name, address and email, and the item titles and ID numbers in a list --- without the price or shipping charges. This is the information USPS recommends be included inside the package. eBid logo at the top would be a nice touch.
    3) Automatically email us a copy of the invoice. I forgot to check the box a couple of times, this could have caused a problem. I need to see what the buyer sees.
    4) Let us have two PayPal accounts so we can have one set up for micropayments, and the other for regular payments for higher-priced products.

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would fully endorse number 1 above with the caveat that items must be purchased at the same time.

Forum Diehard
    View PetBazaar's Feedback (+41)
    All-About PetBazaar
    View PetBazaar's Listings
    Forum Posts

Allow the seller to change the delivery method even if the buyer has already selected one.

On a couple of ocassions a buyer has selected delivery type A when buying. After buying but before paying they've been informed that delivery type B was more cost effective and they agreed to go with B instead.

You can change the delivery type on the invoice, but when it's sent it seems to revert back to the original selection. This causes even more hassles if it's a multibuy with postage discounts, with on one ocassion paypal rejecting the invoice as the shipping cost had ended up negative due to the discount.

Forum Newbie
    View alan108's Feedback (+14)
    All-About alan108
    View alan108's Listings
    Forum Posts

#4 from TiasTreasures I would really like to see happen:
    The ability to have two paypal accounts one for micropayments and the other for higher priced items.
    I deleted about 200 items from my eBid auctions awhile back since the paypal fees for low price items outweighed any profit I could have made. i just recently found out about the micropayments and with those fees it would be worth the effort to get those listings back up.

Thanks eBid for allowing us the input

Thread Information