Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ebid really needs more musical instrument sellers

Default Re: Ebid really needs more musical instrument sellers

eBid needs more sellers and listings full stop. The numbers are increasing, and it is great to see that some categories now have very respectable numbers of listings. All we can do is for current sellers list as much as we can, and to let people know that this is a viable selling platform. I try to do this as often as I can, as do others, and the message must be getting through as more sellers are joining from eBay going of their forum posts. Personally I would like to see more clothing, though that is up by 1,000+ today and baby. Can't help out for musical instruments though, but I am trying to get all my inventory listed.

Come visit the Music Land store on eBid! We are eBay transplants under the name joemusicland if you would like to reference our feedback! We are new to eBid and are still getting out store up and running but keep and eye out in the next week for guitars, basses, amplifiers and other music accessories!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good luck!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLand View Post
    Come visit the Music Land store on eBid! We are eBay transplants under the name joemusicland if you would like to reference our feedback! We are new to eBid and are still getting out store up and running but keep and eye out in the next week for guitars, basses, amplifiers and other music accessories!!!
    Welcome Musicland and well wishes to your business here on eBid. If you ever need help with anything just ask here in the forums. Very helpful folks in here.

Thank you!!

Thanks! The community already seems very helpful! I did get an account verification notice from eBid where they ask you to post their code on your other e-market sites. I did that yesterday afternoon but am still currently locked out of my account until they verify. Any idea how long it usually takes to go through?

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLand View Post
    Thanks! The community already seems very helpful! I did get an account verification notice from eBid where they ask you to post their code on your other e-market sites. I did that yesterday afternoon but am still currently locked out of my account until they verify. Any idea how long it usually takes to go through?
    They usually have you up and running quickly (at least within 24 hours). Pain in the butt sometimes but the verification process helps keep the riff raff down to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    They usually have you up and running quickly (at least within 24 hours). Pain in the butt sometimes but the verification process helps keep the riff raff down to a minimum.
    Thanks! I'm all about keeping the riff raff down and I'm also anxious to post more items. Let's go eBid!

We're back online!! We've added a few more guitars and accessories with many more to come - check us out!

Well you can add one more music store to the list. I have been looking for another site for sometime and settled on ebid today. Will be listing tons of stuff over time.

Justin
    J Dub's Music Emporium

Thread Information