Thread: CN22 Custom Forms to print

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default CN22 Custom Forms to print

Snitched these from the MSE Online Trading forum:

CN22 Custom Forms to print (x6) A4 size (.pdf) http://www.mediafire.com/?9ids5z0qmefyj0v

CN22.with.textboxes http://www.mediafire.com/?2ia9es520wzw4ux

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31069)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is helpful

Thanks
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

You know they're on the Royal Mail's own site too, do you? ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/pu.../rm/CN22_2.pdf

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    You know they're on the Royal Mail's own site too, do you? ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/pu.../rm/CN22_2.pdf
    Mind you, I prefer to pick up a handful when I'm in the PO and keep a supply of their nice self-adhesive ones here.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Apparently, that's just one to an A4 page.

I also have a roll of the s/a ones at home so that I can go 'all prepared' to the village Post Office

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes, I also keep a roll of smaller sticky ones from the post office...

Forum Lurker
    Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View happyhammers2010's Feedback (+76)
    All-About happyhammers2010
    View happyhammers2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can anyone help with my question about posting to USA. I posted 2 parcels before Christmas and they havent arrived. I am concerned as I see that some countries requires custom declarations and when i posted the parcesl at the post office I was not asked to fill out any such declaration. I am now thinking that this could be the reason for delay and that they could be held up in customs. I hate to think of my customers not recieving their parcels and want to make sure that I have done what I should have to ensure that they reached their destinations

Forum Master
    All-About darklisruthven
    Forum Posts

hi there,
    Yes, theres seems to be an issue with mail to the USA at the moment. It was brought to my attention here on Ebid yesterday, see the link http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...800088#1600085 where it states
    Start date: 18th November
    End date: Ongoing

Since November 2010, the United States Department of Homeland Security has increased security measures for items carried on passenger airlines. As a result, mail entering the US from around the world, and including the UK, that would normally be sent via passenger aircraft must now travel by other means, including ships and cargo planes.

This is resulting in an extension to transit times for some items, mainly heavier items, but also Destination Sort bags posted under contract by business customers. We’re really sorry for these unavoidable delays and are doing everything we can to keep mail moving out of and into the UK.

We have implemented a number of contingency plans to ensure as much of our customers’ mail reaches the US as quickly as possible and are continuing to work to minimise disruption to our customers, whilst ensuring we comply fully with the US directives and regulations.
    Now I had just sold a book to someone in the USA on the other side, and immediatly advised them of this (with the weblink to show I wasnt messing about or making it up) and they replied, very nicely, saying that this has easied thier mind as to several other packages they have been expecting from the UK since before Christmas, which they havent had yet.

Basically, it looks like there are massive delays to the USA at the moment.

In general, ALWAYS put a customs form sticker on ANY mail going outside the British Isles to be on the safe side, even though I understand it isnt a requirement within the European Union. I always keep a roll and do it myself at home, because although I think things can get through without, it certainly will speed up thier getting through (less likely to be taken out of the mail and searched and whatnot).

I would communicate with your buyer immediatly to let them know, something like what I sent to by buyer yesterday which was along the lines of "Hi, I have sent your item on ********* and I have only just found out that there may be postal delays to the USA for postal security reasons (see link for details), I am very sorry but I have only just been made aware of this. Your item tracking number is **************************)

Forum Lurker
    Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View happyhammers2010's Feedback (+76)
    All-About happyhammers2010
    View happyhammers2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darklisruthven View Post
    hi there,
    Yes, theres seems to be an issue with mail to the USA at the moment. It was brought to my attention here on Ebid yesterday, see the link http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/c...800088#1600085 where it states

Now I had just sold a book to someone in the USA on the other side, and immediatly advised them of this (with the weblink to show I wasnt messing about or making it up) and they replied, very nicely, saying that this has easied thier mind as to several other packages they have been expecting from the UK since before Christmas, which they havent had yet.

Basically, it looks like there are massive delays to the USA at the moment.

In general, ALWAYS put a customs form sticker on ANY mail going outside the British Isles to be on the safe side, even though I understand it isnt a requirement within the European Union. I always keep a roll and do it myself at home, because although I think things can get through without, it certainly will speed up thier getting through (less likely to be taken out of the mail and searched and whatnot).

I would communicate with your buyer immediatly to let them know, something like what I sent to by buyer yesterday which was along the lines of "Hi, I have sent your item on ********* and I have only just found out that there may be postal delays to the USA for postal security reasons (see link for details), I am very sorry but I have only just been made aware of this. Your item tracking number is **************************)
    Thanks so much for this I feel a little more reassured now that the parcels will arrive. thanks for the link its really helpful

Forum Master
    All-About darklisruthven
    Forum Posts

A pleasure. I hope your buyers are as understanding as mine is.

Thread Information