Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Forum Newbie
    View scparts's Feedback (+6179)
    All-About scparts
    View scparts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Hi,

I am new to E-Bid and am trying to export my items from Ebay to Ebid I have seen some comments saying to use the Turbo Lister on Ebay.

If I download the Turbo Lister will it effect my Ebay account at all? I do not wish to use the Turbo Lister to list on Ebay I simply want to export my items from Ebay to Ebid can I use it for this purpose only and still list on Ebay as I have been doing?

Again the wierdest and most frustrating afternoon. I programmed and uploaded 18 items into Nija Lister which were duly uploaded onto ebid. So far so good. When I look at Ninja Lister later most of items which I carefully entered into Ninja Lister have dissapeared from it. Not only that I find that store categories and Brand Names have also dissapeared from every other item listed within Ninja Lister. I am a web master myself and it is clear that this program needs to sorted out properly once and for all and very quickly. I am asking one of my associates to contact you to sort out this program.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Appreciate the bug reports, if you can send us a screencast (we use jingproject.com) showing the problem it will help us immensely in recreating it ourselves.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Appreciate the bug reports, if you can send us a screencast (we use jingproject.com) showing the problem it will help us immensely in recreating it ourselves.
    I am afraid that I do not use jingproject but the following errors appear on latest version of Ninja Lister

1 - Spurious characters appear on NJ on my computer whenever characters such as £ and ¾ are used in a description written in HTML by Front Page. A typical listing is

HARDY 9Ãâₚ¼ft "GOLD MEDAL" SALMON ROD which was originally written as HARDY 9¼ "GOLD MEDAL" SALMON ROD. Note that the spurious characters appear several times but they do not appear on actual listing but they will should this listing be reloaded from NJ. This means that all listing need to be checked before they can be reloaded if they contain certain characters such as £ and ¼. This is puzzling as the data should be residing on my computer and it certainly does not create these spurious characters on its own. The problem may well relate to the character set used by the programming team responsible. I wonder whether they are not in the UK?

2. Listings loaded on NJ disappear from NJ. I loaded up 18 items yesterday but only 6 appeared this morning on NJ although the original 18 still show on main listing. Program appears not to have registered items after being closed. Have noticed that NJ also has a tendency to "Hang Up" if idle for sometime.

3. Many store categories disappear from NJ after having been carefully re-listed. This also relates to Brand Names.

As a web master of some years standing it is my opinion that this program needs to be completely rewritten to eliminate all existing errors and whilst at the same time improving its capabilities. This should also introduce interaction with the main listing program. The appearance of spurious characters and disappearance of data indicate that this program has developed on an "Ad Hoc" basis by less capable programmers. I have associates who would be able to do this at moderate rates. If interested please contact me.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can you let us know which version of NL you are using.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

00 99 70

Same error happened again. All 150 listings modified yesterday on Ninja Lister to remove spurious characters have now reapeared within Ninha Lister with spurious characters again. Would suggest that your program is not using a European Character set which included £, ½, ¼, ¾ as used by Microsoft Front Page.

Still getting spurious characters appearing from Ninja Lister even after having purged files. Spurreous characters reappear after program is shut down and restarted. Characters appear to multiply everytime program restarts.

G F Crudgington

Why does Ninja Lister limit the title length to 55 characters when the eBid site title limit is 80 characters?

Forum Newbie
    All-About kostasplace
    View kostasplace's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

i am from Greece and is Bid is not currently available in its full format in my country. i want to able to Sell . please make to my country a full to launch specfic site in your country

Thread Information