Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 19 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

Forum Newbie
    View Addywack's Feedback (+257)
    All-About Addywack
    View Addywack's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Footybits, Your stores have different numbers as well as your store catagories ie: if your have a books section in both your stores that is numbered as 6 and you want to put a book in the main store you put 1:6 in the store cat. column and for your second store you would put 2:6 and if you opened a third store it would be 3:6 etc., hope this helps....
    Last edited by Addywack; 3rd July 2010 at 07:27 PM.

Forum Newbie
    View Addywack's Feedback (+257)
    All-About Addywack
    View Addywack's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Must be finger trouble as if the field copied contained the data then it is copied to all the other fields. If it wasn't copied then it wasn't in the original field.

No problems with doing that. Simply set the method(s) and price(s) for one EU country and 'Copy Selected To' Europe, then set the method(s) and price(s) for a non-European country and 'Copy Selected To' Non-Europe. Then your rates will be set for worldwide coverage.
    Hi, I've had the same problem, I found the easiest way is to set my price in the ebay listing to one country in the europe section and all the countries in the worldwide section then when I import into ninja I go into the edit section for postage and copy and paste the correct price into the individual box for each of the europe countries, then do the same for the worldwides which are not covered by ebay, it's a bit slow but as long as you remember to remove the ticks from the 'unknown' box and put it into 'Airmail' it's still quicker than doing all the listing from scratch, if you import your listings into ninja in groups of the same postage rates then once you have one right you can right click in the column and use the 'copy to all fields' to enter it into all the listings, hope this helps...

Forum Newbie
    View Wolu's Feedback (+597)
    All-About Wolu
    View Wolu's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default After export from turbolister file. New items to used items?

Hi,

We have recently joined eBid and from instruction, we have exported turbo lister .csv file and import them into ninja lister. However, once we transferred it into ninja lister, all my listings are changed from new (on turbo lister) to used (on ninja lister).

Is it a bug in Ninja system. In addition, can I change all the listings at once to new items again, instead of clicking into each on to change to new item. We need to change 1000 listings a day with different prices and if we can 'select all' and change the 'used' to 'new' in one click, that can help us a lot.

Many thanks

Hi Wolu,

When you export your listings from Turbo Lister, make sure the export type selected is : Turbo Lister Format (CSV file)

cheers,

imagoscape

Forum Newbie
    All-About Wolu
    View Wolu's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Imagoscape, thank you for your help. We have done turbo lister format (CSV) but all our listings are changed from new to used and featured as featured instead of free. Anyway, that we can change everything by select all instead of changing 2 fields for each item (which will take about 3 hours for 1000 listings)

Many thanks

Hi Wolu,

It could be a bug and best to contact eBid technical support. I have an evaluation program that converts eBay to eBid listings and I can easily add an option whereby you can specify the default condition for your listings. It's free to try, see http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/ for more information.

cheers,

imagoscape

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolu View Post
    ...can I change all the listings at once to new items again, instead of clicking into each on to change to new item..
    You can change all items in a set.

Edit one item to correctly show New status.
    Select that item in the set.
    Right click on the field that now correctly reads New and select Copy Field To All.

I don't know if you have hit a bug or not. Attach your exported eBay data file if you contact admin regarding the matter - so that they can investigate properly.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Wolu
    View Wolu's Listings
    Forum Posts

Great Thank you Astral and it works. If I want to edit all the listings for the prices daily, is it possible to change the turbolister file and upload to ninja lister? Will the new one overwrite the old ones or they will be double listings? Many thanks

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolu View Post
    If I want to edit all the listings for the prices daily, is it possible to change the turbolister file and upload to ninja lister? Will the new one overwrite the old ones or they will be double listings? Many thanks
    As far as I am aware (I have to admit to never having used the Ninja Lister to create listings on eBid) doing that would create what would be classed as duplicate listings on eBid - which would then be deleted.

There is the Bulk Edit facility, but how much use that would be would depend on exactly what you were doing. Worth a look to see if you can make it work for you.

To be honest, I don't know the best way to achieve what you want to do. As I don't have your stock levels and my prices don't vary it is not something I have ever tried to do. Maybe someone else can step in with some advice?

Forum Newbie
    All-About Wolu
    View Wolu's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    As far as I am aware (I have to admit to never having used the Ninja Lister to create listings on eBid) doing that would create what would be classed as duplicate listings on eBid - which would then be deleted.

There is the Bulk Edit facility, but how much use that would be would depend on exactly what you were doing. Worth a look to see if you can make it work for you.

To be honest, I don't know the best way to achieve what you want to do. As I don't have your stock levels and my prices don't vary it is not something I have ever tried to do. Maybe someone else can step in with some advice?

Thank you for your help. I have contacted Ebid technical team and unfortunately ninja lister does not allow us to over-ride the old prices. We will need to delete all the old items daily and upload the new ones to avoid doubling each listings. However, the downside is we would delete the watchers too.

We have recently set up ebid store too but we do not know how to move the products from auctions to our shops.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

Thread Information