Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 18 of 99 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: eBid Ninja Lister & Importing Auctions Help

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrswilliam View Post
    i am newby here....
    (1) I didn't really understand question one - so pass for now.

(2) I think you want... Right click on the value you want to copy and select Copy Field To All.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did an HTV for the Ninja copy postage thing, but I don't know if it's been published yet. Might be worth a look in the help pages if you're still struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    (1) I didn't really understand question one - so pass for now.
    .....i just meant that when I list an item, I specify different postage costs for domestic, europe and non-european countries. I haven't figured out how to apply one cost for European countries and a different cost for non-european countries in the ninja lister. So will be really glad if any one can help me out here...

(2) I think you want... Right click on the value you want to copy and select Copy Field To All.
    ....thanks. this only works for the one column though not every columns where i have made a change unless you know something different.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    I did an HTV for the Ninja copy postage thing, but I don't know if it's been published yet. Might be worth a look in the help pages if you're still struggling.
    I did two of those too - but deleted them now

Hi,

For query 1, I believe that you have not saved the selected checkboxes by pressing the "Copy To" button. Make sure you do the following:

For example :

1. Tick Belgium
    2. Tick Air Mail
    3. Enter Price 1.00
    4. Tick Copy next to Price
    5. Select Europe from Copy Selected To menu
    6. Press Copy To button
    7. Press OK button

Now check that the International Shipping text box has the following data :
    02=0.00,ie,de:07=1.00,be,ie,de,es,fr,uk,it,nl,pt,s e,dk,no

For query 2, I suggest you try program (free to try for 30 days) as it can convert eBay to eBid listings by matching similar fields. See http://auctiondatawizard.imagoscape.com/ for more information.

cheers,

imagoscape

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

....thanks. this only works for the one column though not every columns where i have made a change unless you know something different.
    No. It works on one column at a time - but as it is only two clicks per column, and there is only a limited number of columns that would all carry the same data, it didn't seem too onerous to do it that way.

I tried that but it didn't work. When I looked at the listing on ebid...postage location only referred to belgium and not all of europe.

Also,, as well as specifying P&P cost for europe, i also want to specify a different, separate PP cost for the rest of the world

Until i can figure out how this works properly, i have resort to listing everything one by one on ebid rather than importing from ebay via the ninja lister.

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

I tried that but it didn't work. When I looked at the listing on ebid...postage location only referred to belgium and not all of europe.
    Must be finger trouble as if the field copied contained the data then it is copied to all the other fields. If it wasn't copied then it wasn't in the original field.

Also,, as well as specifying P&P cost for europe, i also want to specify a different, separate PP cost for the rest of the world
    No problems with doing that. Simply set the method(s) and price(s) for one EU country and 'Copy Selected To' Europe, then set the method(s) and price(s) for a non-European country and 'Copy Selected To' Non-Europe. Then your rates will be set for worldwide coverage.

Default Uploading to different stores?

Hi, Ive just started using Ninja and Ive got it to work ok, however I cant seem to find an option to allocate uploads to diffenet stores, I have two stores but all my uploads are going into the main one? Im obviously missing something simple somewhere as to how to direct them to the right place???
    Loads of footy memorabilia, gifts, souvenirs etc etc

All-About astral276
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Footybits View Post
    ...however I cant seem to find an option to allocate uploads to diffenet stores...
    See here: http://meetup.ebid.net/showthread.ph...49#post1198449

Thread Information