My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: thinking of becoming a seller

Wink thinking of becoming a seller

i'm just after some help really as i'm thinking of closing my ebay account and opening a new one on here selling car parts and tools but before i do that i need to know how much stuff sells on here and if it would be worth doing.is there a search you can do like on ebay to see what has sold and not just what is for sale? thanks for any replies

Forum Diehard
    View kedo's Feedback (+4128)
    All-About kedo
    View kedo's Listings
    Forum Posts

In my experience, if you list it, it sells. It may take a while for buyers to find you but once they do they keep comming back. It's up to you really. I spent considerable time building up the collectable toy section, the only thing there when I arrived was Beanie Babies. I listed around 500 good quality items and I've been selling them steadilly ever since. I really need to list some more. BIN is the format to use IMO so buyers can have the item right away, price a little lower than you would on feebay.

Forum Lurker
    View GCTSpares's Feedback (+2)
    All-About GCTSpares
    View GCTSpares's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Also from ebay - selling spares

I'm also just getting going - I need to spend a lot of time listing to get a good range of things up for sale. I'm hoping it works as ebay suspended us (not sure why and they wouldn't say, gather it happens to a lot of people selling cars, parts etc). I have some people looking but not yet sold anything. Our items are mostly used spares for saxos and peugeots, some new items and some for other cars.

We decided that it was a good idea to try ebid and I'm amazed how many people here are ex-ebay.

Nothing to lose by trying - good luck.

Thread Information