Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 59 of 187 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wonderful to see Jackie back posting,i continue to pray for all those still struggling and suffering.
    Bless the Lord for his healing.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bless the LORD oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy Name. For He has done great things; He has done great things; He has done great things, bless His holy Name.

I continue thankful to the LORD at all times, and in all things, giving Him thanks. Thank you LORD for being an awesome God, a mighty God, a God who hears & answers prayers.

Jesus, thank you for paying the ultimate price for my sins and the sins of the world, with your precious blood. You went to the cross, suffered & died a brutal death, in order to redeem mankind from sin, destruction and death. I thank you for your resurrection power that frees us from the results of sin.

LORD, I continue to ask that you touch & heal all who are on the prayer list and also those who are suffering in silence. I ask this in Jesus' Name, giving you all the honor & praise LORD. Amen.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ejean9 View Post
    Wonderful to see Jackie back posting,i continue to pray for all those still struggling and suffering.
    Bless the Lord for his healing.
    Thank you Jean

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading. Update - Having radiation 4 days and chemo 1 day each week. Praise - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes. Praise - He is doing so well that he is now taking treatment every six months instead of three.
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation. Praise - The Doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable. it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord is not finished with her yet,
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu. Praise - She is doing better. She is now eating solid food as they have removed her feeding tube and she is supposed to go home the end of September, although I haven't heard yet if she has.
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system. Praise - Lynette is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but they are giant leaps for her.
    Gramma - C.O.P.D. and Diabetes - Update - She has swine flu and is in severe pain and she deperately needs our prayer
    - Praise - I am doing so much better, haven't had fever in three days now. Thank you for your prayers.
    Meebo (Margarete)
    - Breast Cancer Praise - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Jackie's husband Brad - Went for his treatment today and the Urologist found white cells where they didn't belong. Doctor will have to do a painful biopsy. Praise - His infection is clearing up from antibiotics and won't need a biopsy done after all. Thank You Lord.
    Jackie's friend Jenny - Had a miscarriage, needless to say she is devastated. Update - She is doing well overall, but has days where she is still having a hard time accepting.
    Stitchsyl's Daughter - In intensive care on a ventilator, unable to breath on her own. - Update - She is out of the intensive care unit, off the ventilator and walking for short distances.
    Linda's Daughter Lynette - Be in prayer for her financial situation. The School she teaches at say's she needs to be back by December, yet she's still not strong enough to go back to work.
    Hopeful2's daughter Rene - Is having breathing problems since getting over the flu.
    Jeweleffects - Her store is closed until further notice due to illness.
    HaroldB - Heard he has been in the hospital.
    Jean - She is struggling at present with life and the meaning of everything that has happened to her.

I have been asked to respect the privacy of one on our prayer chain, not wanting to step on anyones toes, I have abided by their wishes. The Lord knows who that person is, and will continue to be with her throughout her healing. Thank you Father for your Love and Gentle Healing of our friends on this prayer list. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Rene' went in for a chemical stress test this morning and was told she would not get the results until next week. Now they called this evening and want her in at 9:00 am tomorrow. We are very worried. I know in my heart she will be ok but who knows what she will have to go through before she is well. Please pray for strength for all of us...

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sandy, you and Rene' are in my prayers. It is painful watching your child suffer, and not knowing what to do is very hard. Keep on believing, God is in control and we just need to remember that.

Lynette is to find out the results of her tests tomorrow and we are praying they will give the answer to her illness. She has gone through so many tests in the last 6 months that we wonder what else can be done. She was able to come on Sunday for our family Thanksgiving get together even though she is weak. She ate a little bit every couple of hours and enjoyed the commotion of a full house. Today she said she was tired but still happy that she was able to get out.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post

I have been asked to respect the privacy of one on our prayer chain, not wanting to step on anyones toes, I have abided by their wishes. The Lord knows who that person is, and will continue to be with her throughout her healing. Thank you Father for your Love and Gentle Healing of our friends on this prayer list. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Rene' went in for a chemical stress test this morning and was told she would not get the results until next week. Now they called this evening and want her in at 9:00 am tomorrow. We are very worried. I know in my heart she will be ok but who knows what she will have to go through before she is well. Please pray for strength for all of us...
    Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    Sandy, you and Rene' are in my prayers. It is painful watching your child suffer, and not knowing what to do is very hard. Keep on believing, God is in control and we just need to remember that.

Lynette is to find out the results of her tests tomorrow and we are praying they will give the answer to her illness. She has gone through so many tests in the last 6 months that we wonder what else can be done. She was able to come on Sunday for our family Thanksgiving get together even though she is weak. She ate a little bit every couple of hours and enjoyed the commotion of a full house. Today she said she was tired but still happy that she was able to get out.

Dear Father, This is Thanksgiving week in the US and I have so many things to be thankful for and at the top of the list is that You are dwelling in my heart. Thank you for those who post and take part in this forum adding their special touch as You said where we are gathered together in Your Name You would be with us. Thank you for Gramma and bless her for respecting the desires of those in need by letting them have their privacy and letting You hear our prayers and answer their needs. You know who needs and what the needs are even before we ask and I pray that Your Son Jesus will intercede with You on their behalf. Thank you for strengthening Gramma and helping her to get over the flu. You know to that I have a friend that took the flu shot and has been sick for about two weeks since and has pneumonia apparently as a result of it. Please help her and the others who are suffering from the flu and other diseases. I ask that you be with Rene as she is finding out the results of her tests and why she was ask to come back to see the doctor today. Strengthen and ease the stress of her and her family. Lynette is supposed to be finding out the results of her tests today too and be with her and her family through it. Thank you for her being able to join her family for their Thanksgiving enjoyment to enlighten not only her but the family as a whole. Be with all on our prayer list and help them in their needs. Bless them with a special Thanksgiving. I ask all in the name of Jesus and Your will. Amen
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Rene' is at this moment in surgery. They are doing a heart cath. Her husband Jon took her to the hospital last night as she was in the beginnings of a heart attack. They stablized her and today the heart cath.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful2 View Post
    Rene' is at this moment in surgery. They are doing a heart cath. Her husband Jon took her to the hospital last night as she was in the beginnings of a heart attack. They stablized her and today the heart cath.
    Thank you Sandy and I ask God to be with the doctors as they do the heart cath procedure that all will go well and to help in whatever may need to follow. He will be with you, her and her family during this stressful time. If there is anything I can do let me know and I will try my best.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Heart cath is done on Rene'...Praise God, there are no blockages. They are saying something about Sleep Apnea....don't know how all this comes together. Thanks to all for your prayers.

Thread Information