Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 52 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am still praying for all of you, I may not post often but God knows my heart.
    Thank You Lord for all my Blessings and Forgive me Lord for wanting more, it's a mortal thing but I know you understand this I know when I am troubled you wrap your arms around me because I am your child and you Love me, and you do this for all your children and you make no distinction between King and Pauper

the latest update on Maplegin

Pam and I have just got back from the hospital from getting the results of her CT & heart scans.....

We have been told the cancer is Incurable but not as yet terminal...

Not only is it still in her breast but it has spread to her lungs. The Chemo has only shrunk it but not irradiated it.

She has been told that as well has having to take tablets she will have to have Herceptin every 3 weeks for the rest of her life.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Somer, sorry to hear you got bad news. But maybe the fact that it isn't terminal will mean she has many more good years ahead. I have a friend who was told she had breast cancer 20+ years ago and it has not reoccured.

Cancer is a very scary disease and we all assume the worst but sometimes life can go on normally for quite some time. I will be praying that is the case for Pam.

My daughter, Lynette, seems to be making some improvements. She had a large needle biopsy on the 15th and that ruled out tumor but did not yet give results on what the infection is. She is still waiting word on what to do next. She goes back for MRI and CT scan on 10/12 so hopefully there will be good reports then.

at the moment I dont know where we stand... we have been told the Herceptin "should" stop it from growing (it wont shrink it tho) and if it doesnt then it's back to Chemo again. but we dont know more than that, time will tell.

I'm glad Lynette is showing some improvement although I am sure she must be fed up with the not knowing

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Somer, sorry to hear about Maple; you two hang in there, both of you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Youmeus, I'm glad to hear of your daughter's progress; may she continue to receive positive reports concerning her condition.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here is a little progress report on Lynette for all who have prayed and are interested.She has finished the 7 weeks of IV antibiotics so now it is just a waiting game until Oct 12-13 when they do more testing. She is a little stronger but it doesn't take much to wear her out. She called and ask "Mom, guess what I did?" She had put a load of laundry in the washer by herself, had to take a nap then called me. Every little progress is wonderful. That is the 1st time she had been able to do that since June 1. She still can't take wet clothes out and put in the dryer but that is her goal.We take so much for granted. I do laundry all of the time and it is no big deal! She hasn't done any cooking either but her 12 year old boy has taken over that, he is quite good and does a variety of things but expects big brother and dad to do the clean up. It is comforting to see the family step up and help out so much.Thank you so much for listening, praying and being here to support one another!

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Prayer Chain for:
    Peggys Friend John - Bladder Cancer -- had bladder removed and cancer is spreading
    Linn- Cancer
    Shelly - Unknown Medical
    Elegants Mother - Lymphoma
    Grammas husband Brad - Bladder Cancer, Pulmonary Hypertension and Diabetes
    Peggys friend Al - Drug Rehab
    Those that have strayed from their Heavenly Father
    Rednosty, Adam and Family - strength & wholeness
    MrsBentleys friend - Cancer
    Maplegin - Breast Cancer - Doctors have found Cancer in a lymph node so she will probably need Chemo as well as radiation.
    Herbalbrew - Breast Cancer
    Indyglo's daughter - Major health issues
    Penny and her Father - Lost their Mother and Wife. Father is having an extremely hard time with his loss.
    Linda's brother-in-law and family - Had tumor on brain removed and needs continued prayer
    Sophia's niece- Had emergency delivery (baby seems fine) due to mother having pneumonia and swine flu
    Ucanbeasurvivor- Financial and depression needs
    Uniquemornique - Personal Problems
    Youmeus daughter Lynette - Has severe infection in spine and muscles causing problems throughout her system.
    Gramma - Back surgery, C.O.P.D. and Diabetes
    Meebo (Margarete) - Breast Cancer

Praise Reports:
    Youmeus -Her husband received good reports from the doctor.
    Sofia - Her Son found a job.
    Jewel -Her husband has been hired by a firm where he placed an application.
    Grammas husband Brad - is now taking treatments every 6 months instead of every 3 Months and his double valve replacement turned out to be Pulmonary Hypertension treatable with inhalers, Praise the Lord.
    John - There were more tumors when he went back for check up so they are giving him another round of the treatments ---- they were concerned that it had spread to his kidneys and when they did the scan the kidneys were all clear. Also for most of the treatments he has had little pain and sickness which is a great blessing.
    Gramma's friend Debbie - Family seems to be doing well and coming to terms with their son and brothers suicide.
    Texas Ada's Brother-in-law passed on quietly into the loving arms of Jesus two weeks ago as he was being told that Jesus was waiting for him. Praise the Lord for such a passing.
    Sofia - Things have worked out so she is receiving help for many of her problems.
    Grammas brother Bill - has been called back to his old job.
    Grammas Niece Julie - appears to have her life back in order and apart from drugs.
    Peggy's Friend Barbara - Barbara is doing exceptionally well and the family thanks all for their prayers
    Sofia's niece - She is doing better. They did a tracheotomy on her and have removed all the tubes from her mouth. Though she is not able to get voice out yet she can mouth words and is asking about family members. They are starting some rehab by moving her legs.
    Meebo (Margarete)] - Praise the Lord, after her recent treatment she was told that no more cancer cells had been found.
    Sofia's Niece Taya - Well on the road to recovery.
    Maplegin - The doctor's have said that although her cancer is incurable, it is not terminal. Obviously the Lord has more work for her to do.
    Lynette - Is showing signs of improvement and making milestones in her day to day life. They may seem small to us but to her they are giant leaps.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for all that you do for us. Even in the worst situations we see rays of hope because of your loving kindness. Lord we are so grateful when we hear stories such as Maple, Meebo, Taya and Lynette. In each of those situations we see hope and your handiwork. Continue to Bless them and their families. Lord there are some that are noticeably absent from this thread and we pray that all is well with them and that they will soon return to share. They are missed and loved.
    Thank you again for these additional posts to the praise reports, and thank you for loving us so much. In the name of your Son we pray, Amen.
    Last edited by gramma1111; 1st October 2009 at 02:31 AM.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

I received this in an email and wanted to share it with you. It brought a smile to my face I hope it does to yours.

From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!

A woman was asked by a coworker, 'What is it like to be a Christian?'
    The coworker replied, 'It's like being a pumpkin.
    God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
    Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
    He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
    Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'

This was passed on to me by another pumpkin. I liked it enough to send it to the pumpkins in my pumpkin patch.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    I received this in an email and wanted to share it with you. It brought a smile to my face I hope it does to yours.

From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!

A woman was asked by a coworker, 'What is it like to be a Christian?'
    The coworker replied, 'It's like being a pumpkin.
    God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
    Then He cuts off the top and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
    He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
    Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.'

This was passed on to me by another pumpkin. I liked it enough to send it to the pumpkins in my pumpkin patch.

Hi Gramma and everyone,

I want all to know I am still praying for those of you on the prayer chain as well as others that God knows the needs of.

Somers, I am thankful for what God has given to you and Pam and pray for Him to care for you both in the way He sees best.

Thank God for the help he has given Lynette and I pray He will care for her and her loved ones as He sees best too.

I enjoy the song "I Found The Lily In My Valley" by Quenton Mills and I here is a youtube link to it in case someone else would find it peaceful and enjoy the fact that He blooms all the time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...93678276903300

May God bless you all.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information