Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 18 of 187 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    WOW, that's all I can say as I sit here crying.I have been so down ever since my daughter-in-law died of cancer this past July, and then my dog died from poisoning within weeks of that. My Husband has bladder cancer, and I feel sorry for myself. Thank you, this is exactly what I needed. May the Lord Bless You All.

Gramma

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad Sofia started this thread and I rejoyce that I am getting such a blessing from it and my blessings are doubled when I see someone else being blessed from it. Like the title says What A Mighty God we Serve!

Gramma, I am so sorry to hear about your troubles and I will be praying for you and your husband. I watched my mother die with cancer and it is a horrible death and when we loose them it leaves a huge hole that no one could fill for me, especially since I lost my husband, but the Dear Lord. But though the Grace of God I will spend eternity in heaven with him. Hallelujah what a blessing and time of rejoying that will be !!!!!!!!

If you would like, feel free to go to my More Than Time website and drop in a pray request to help me keep the prayers on going even after this posting has gone out of sight.

Blessings,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

WOW, that's all I can say as I sit here crying.I have been so down ever since my daughter-in-law died of cancer this past July, and then my dog died from poisoning within weeks of that. My Husband has bladder cancer, and I feel sorry for myself. Thank you, this is exactly what I needed. May the Lord Bless You All.

Gramma
    Jackie, I'm so thankful that you were able to find the comfort of the Lord in this thread. It is a blessing to have a place to come to, and share our needs, to pray for others and receive prayer. I will be joining in prayers for you and your husband. May the joy of the Lord be your strength. ~Ava~

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Jackie, I'm so thankful that you were able to find the comfort of the Lord in this thread. It is a blessing to have a place to come to, and share our needs, to pray for others and receive prayer. I will be joining in prayers for you and your husband. May the joy of the Lord be your strength. ~Ava~
    Thank You Ava, He is my strength, it's just that sometimes when things get hard, we tend to forget who is in control of all things. That is where I found myself. The Lord works in strange and mysterious ways, and this was His way of bringing me back to reality. I'm just so grateful that Peggy let The Lord work through her.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

What you have said is so true; and there is nothing better than allowing the Lord to reach others through our lives.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank You Ava, He is my strength, it's just that sometimes when things get hard, we tend to forget who is in control of all things. That is where I found myself. The Lord works in strange and mysterious ways, and this was His way of bringing me back to reality. I'm just so grateful that Peggy let The Lord work through her.
    Thank you for giving the Lord the opportunity to work and I am very grateful for you that the Dear Lord led me to post.

Ava thanks for joining in on the prayers and I know prayer changes things.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning everyone! God bless each & everyone of you! Have a blessed day and weekend!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Good morning everyone! God bless each & everyone of you! Have a blessed day and weekend!
    Thank you, Ava, and good morning to all. God Bless you all and your families as we remember each other in prayer.

Jackie, I pray God makes this and extra special time for you and your husband.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lord, I seem to drift around, just living dimly before Thee until Thou dost spring up within me. I adore Thee that I have faith in Thy mighty Redemption, but Oh, it makes such a difference to realise Thy touch!
    Chambers, Oswald, Knocking at God’s Door, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1957.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brad had a treatment yesterday, and is quite sick today. Please keep him in your prayers. Peggy and Ava, thank you, you are both so dear. God Bless you both. Oh by the way, if you doubt that You Tube message was not the Lords Handywork, the videos have now been removed due to copywrite. They were removed yesterday.
    Last edited by gramma1111; 14th November 2008 at 07:30 PM.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brad had a treatment yesterday, and is quite sick today. Please keep him in your prayers. Peggy and Ava, thank you, you are both so dear. God Bless you both. Oh by the way, if you doubt that You Tube message was not the Lords Handywork, the videos have now been removed due to copywrite. They were removed yesterday.

Hi Gramma,

I am asking God to ease your husbands sickness and help him through the misery of his treatment. I didn't know they had removed the youtube video but God knows when things are needed and thank God for the little nudges to help Him get the messages where and He wants them.

In God's Love,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information