Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 187 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hi All:
    I just came out of a thread by Shezz titled "((Hugs)) For Buttons & Bows" ; some or all of you may know her. I don't know if she is a Christian, but I told her I would be praying for her along with others. She found out today she has cancer. Others in the post said they were going to pray, but I was speaking about you all.

Can all who know buttons or feel impressed to do so, go by the thread & leave a word of encouragement. Also can we lift buttons in unified prayer expecting God to move in her difficult situation.

I actually accepted Christ as my personal Savior after seeing His healing power; I saw miracle(s) of healing while I was not a Christian; and I thought to myself that I wanted to serve a God of power and might. I called the 700 Club for prayers for a family member, and the counselor perceived that I was not a Christian. She prayed with me for my salvation, but took it an additional step by praying that God himself would reveal to me His reality for 7 days. HE DID! So it is important to pray for anyone who needs it, if it is in our spirit to do so, because you never know what God has planned for another person's life.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I haven't been spending much time in the forums so didn't see she was in need of special help. I did make a post for her and I will be joining in prayer for her. God has been so wonderful to me and His Love and Help is big enough to go around to all.

I get such a blessing from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear that about buttons.... We will all keep her in prayer not just healing and restoration but also strength and peace to keep going and not give up; will go post on the thread

Thank you Ava, Linda and Peggy; I really loved what you posted for me in reply to my posts.... I'm grateful for the closets message Linda; I love it!

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peggy & Sofia:
    I was really encouraged that I could come here and seek unified prayers and support for buttons from caring believers. Your words of encouragement and personal testamonies attested to God's healing power and His giving of peace, love & strenghth when we & others are in need. I appreciate this thread and everyone who participates in posting or viewing. ~Ava~

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Peggy & Sofia:
    I was really encouraged that I could come here and seek unified prayers and support for buttons from caring believers. Your words of encouragement and personal testamonies attested to God's healing power and His giving of peace, love & strenghth when we & others are in need. I appreciate this thread and everyone who participates in posting or viewing. ~Ava~
    Thank you Ava and I agree fully.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Everyone:
    Just stopped by to say hello! I've been poking around in the YDC last couple of days! Have a great evening & God Bless!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello to all and hope things are going well. I am still praising God and thankful for those who read and/or post on this wonderful thread that Sofia started.

Love and Prayers to all,
    Peggy
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope all are having a wonderful time. I thought it might be good if we said a special prayer for the little ones out trick or treating tonight (Friday) that they will be safe and happy.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

To trust in the Lord is to be foolish enough to know that if we fulfil God’s commands, He will look after everything.
    Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had an unusual blessing today! I was doing my devotional Bible study, I read Luke 9:1 in the NIV Study Bible........."When Jesus had called the Twelve together...." I wrote: "Jesus called." I stopped writing and went looking for the chapter and verse where he had sent out the 72 disciples (Luke 10:1). Before I could turn back to Luke 9:1 my telephone rang. It was my "head hunter", and she informed me I had received an offer on a job I had interviewed for. So I was on cloud nine. After I finished my devotional study, I came into eBid, and I had sold 9 coins and 8 were paid for, and 4 more that had bids. This did not include the YDC auctions that had bids (5). I was feeling somewhat over whelmed in a good way. I found out later in the day that I had received a higher salary offer than what I said I wanted. All I can say is praise the Lord! I feel like this can't be true, but I know that God can turn a situation around 360 degrees. Praise the Lord!

Thread Information