Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Mighty God we Serve!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazymama View Post
    Crazymama is joining in on this prayer chain for Sofia. We all need to care for one another in the body of Christ.

Amen and Amen.

Hi Crazymama,
    I agree and thank you for joining with us and I know Sofia will appreciate it very much.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

“Abide in Me,” says Jesus, in spiritual matters, in money matters, in every one of the matters that make life what it is.
    Chambers, Oswald, Run Today’s Race, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

oh wow, I'm touched guys! I knew someone was praying for me; I'm getting there but the main thing is I'm leaving it ALL in God's hands. He is faithful to finish what He started. It is probably one of the worst attacks of the enemy I've encountered since starting my walk with God. I wouldn't mind going into what's really been going on but I want to see God move and I know you all understand that. I know I'm getting better; I made it in here

You all are also in my prayers..... I will be back on here soon and thanks again for your prayers and thank you Peggy for the lovely emails

Love u all

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    oh wow, I'm touched guys! I knew someone was praying for me; I'm getting there but the main thing is I'm leaving it ALL in God's hands. He is faithful to finish what He started. It is probably one of the worst attacks of the enemy I've encountered since starting my walk with God. I wouldn't mind going into what's really been going on but I want to see God move and I know you all understand that. I know I'm getting better; I made it in here

You all are also in my prayers..... I will be back on here soon and thanks again for your prayers and thank you Peggy for the lovely emails

Love u all

Hi Sofia!!!!!!!!!

It is so good to see your post. Thanks for your prayers for us and we will keep praying for you.

Love you so much.

If a man or woman is called of God, it does not matter how untoward circumstances are, every force that has been at work will tell for God’s purpose in the end. If you agree with God’s purpose He will bring not only your conscious life, but all the deeper regions of your life which you cannot get at, into harmony.
    Chambers, Oswald, My Utmost for His Highest, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1927.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

I very much enjoy reading this thread, as I suspect, do many others. I hope that you are able to continue it.

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by victorfrank View Post
    I very much enjoy reading this thread, as I suspect, do many others. I hope that you are able to continue it.

Hi Victorfrank,
    I am glad you enjoy this thread and I feel like others do too. We do plan to keep it going and I certainly appreciate Sofia starting it. It is a blessing to her knowing that others are getting enjoyment from it.

Sofia is experiencing some rough times but God is using this thread to help give her support. She is such a wonderful lady and is so thankful for those backing her with prayer.

As the quote below from where she started this thread shows she is full of love and leans heavily on her faith in God.

Quote Originally Posted by sofiag1964 View Post
    Hello! I'm so excited on so many things I've been blessed with and I want to share them with you. None of us have all the answers, but one thing I do know and that is the faith in God I have and am not ashamed to share it.

John 13:34 I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Sofia & Welcome Back! There is power in unified prayer. Thank you for praying for the members of this thread and we will certainly continue to pray for you until God's work is completely finished in your life & you have the victory over the attack from the enemy.

Hello Ropegg:
    Thank you for your continuous presence on the thread & for joining your prayers with the prayers of of the others on behalf of our sister in Christ Sofia. May God continue to bless you richly.

Hi Crazymama:
    Welcome & thank you for joining your prayers with ours for Sofia. You are so right about Christians needing to stand up for other Christians who are in need of support and prayers.

Hi Victor Frank:
    It's always great to see your post & you are right that many of us do enjoy this thread. Because of "Who" it is founded upon, I believe it will stand.

God bless everyone & have a good evening.

~Burgyeb~

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post

Hi Victor Frank:
    It's always great to see your post & you are right that many of us do enjoy this thread. Because of "Who" it is founded upon, I believe it will stand.

~Burgyeb~

Hi Burgyeb,
    I do fully agree and thanks for your encouraging posts.

O Lord, swamp me with Thy grace and glory that the ample tide of Thyself may be all in all.
    Chambers, Oswald, Knocking at God’s Door, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1957.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sometimes our trials are not really understandable to us but God is always with us like He was with Jesus when Satan was tempting Him in the wilderness and the angels were there for Him.

Mark 1:12And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness. 13And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

It is as if God, smiling, were saying to Satan—“Do your worst; I know that He that is in him is greater than he that is against him.”
    Chambers, Oswald, Christian Disciplines, Volume 2, (United Kingdom: Marshall Morgan & Scott) c1968.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Hello Sofia & Welcome Back! There is power in unified prayer. Thank you for praying for the members of this thread and we will certainly continue to pray for you until God's work is completely finished in your life & you have the victory over the attack from the enemy.

Hello Ropegg:
    Thank you for your continuous presence on the thread & for joining your prayers with the prayers of of the others on behalf of our sister in Christ Sofia. May God continue to bless you richly.

Hi Crazymama:
    Welcome & thank you for joining your prayers with ours for Sofia. You are so right about Christians needing to stand up for other Christians who are in need of support and prayers.

Hi Victor Frank:

~Burgyeb~
    Hi Sofia,
    I just wanted to use Burgyeb's post to let you know we haven't forgotten you and that we are still praying for your relief to the pressures you have been facing.

May you feel God's Special Love and Healing Hand. As you said what a Might God we serve!!!!!
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

Thread Information