eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Crystal Healers kicking around?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi, love crystals, & yes have them all over the place they are already part of my life.
    As for learning more about healing etc, I would love to learn more, the problem is somer and his mum are heriditery healers and when I ask how dod you do it am told they just do it.

Linda glad you deceided to open another shop, it all helps all of us.

It's not that we don't want to tell maple how we do it, it's a case of how can you tell someone how you do something when it is as natural as breathing

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Rajah
    Pleased to make your acquaintance (not sure I spelt that right, it’s getting late for me………LOL).

Maple
    Intuition is your greatest guide! Don’t try TOO hard and it’ll just come.

Somer
    Know what you’re saying…my other half (Dale), he’s intuitive in that he knows what people need straight away for this or that complaint, but can’t do what I can. Our daughter on the other hand doesn’t even realise yet that she knows even more than we do (she loves to help me prepare the room for Healings, join me for Meditation etc.), all children have a natural way with Crystals anyway, but I know she’s not going to forget it.

It’s getting busier in here now, thanks for joining in. Look forward to chatting further…

Blessings, Sharon

yes i agree somersethedge it is the most natural thing in the world, but you and i know with todays society that you do need certificates and insurance espically with this new law which has come into force, that everything is an experiment i am also a healer and medium and do poetry and spirit drawings which i am ever so humble in being given these gifts from spirit

Daft isn't it Rajah.....

I only work by word of mouth these days and a lot of what I do is on animals, although I do work on humans as well, with a BIG warning to the owners that I don't promise ANYTHING and that I don't have certificates etc and only if they accept that fact will I do any work (and I take someone with me to hear the conversation).... but like I say all my work is for friends or friends of friends and I don't charge, if they wish to give me a donation it goes to charity.

somersethedge i also dont charge how can you put a price on a god given gift, and to see someone out of pain and the look on their face to me that is payment enough, i also give healing to animals we was at a carboot and there was this little dog cute little thing, the owners said he was ill treated and hadnt walked on one of his legs since they had him well we gave this dog some healing there and then and i said try putting him down to see if he puts his foot on the ground and he was using all 4 legs then to me that was amazing the women insisted on giving us a £5 but we said no any way she rammed it in our hand and i suppose on thinking what right have we to stop people giving a donation after all it is an exchange of energy and time

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

I like that idea Rajah!

When a client is no longer suffering it’s just a joy to know you have helped them achieve that state of being. I don’t charge at the mo ’cos I’m not fully qualified, just looking for volunteers to ‘keep my hand in’ whilst I await my results. But as you say, people DO want to give you something for your effort, I’ve found even though they know it’s free, I’m having to force them to put their money away…

I want to make this my career and I DO need to earn a living unfortunately and we are required to have insurance to practice, but you’ve given me something to think about…maybe I’ll only take donations!

Trouble is, some people condemn those who do charge for their service. I guess there’s 2 sides to it really, you wouldn’t expect to take your car to a guy whose got a knack with motors to do it for nothing, or someone who’s a whizz with a needle and thread to make your kids clothes for nothing! ’Spose it’s a conscience kinda thing.

Blessings
    Sharon

Smile crystal healing

Hi,
    I am a Reiki Practitioner and i do crystal healing. i work a lot with crystal pendulums and chakras.
    Spiritcat xx

Check My feedback from the feebay auction!
    by clicking
    and search for feebay id and spiritcatkay.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

hope we can catch up soon,
    as I said previous I love the crystals, & am still learning which to work with.

All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Spiritcat, welcome! We’re still a little thin on the ground at the moment…am sure there are some more of us around somewhere!

Hey Maplegin
    Yes, we will have to catch up, am a little snowed under at present (got a major deadline to try and meet – looks unlikely but am trying my best!!!!)

Blessings to you all
    Sharon

Thread Information