Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What is this all about ?

Unhappy What is this all about ?

Hi all
    I pop in to your forum from time to time although don't have much to contribute your forum does facinate me.
    I have a question i hope you all dont mind me asking - well more of a concern really.
    My nephews girlfriend has horses, lives in central scotland and the other week went to the yard to find some of the geldings & mares dead in the field with their private parts missing ( cut off ) and others with the complete tails cut from their bodies. The story is that the people who carry out this ritual dance around naked covered in the blood of the animals. Although said this is a pagan ritual i would absolutely think NOT.
    I'm just curious as to why people would do such a thing to a poor defenceless animal ?

Beth x
    LIMITED TIME OFFER OF 10% DISCOUNT ON BUY NOW PURCHASES

Alternative footwear, handbags & accessories :-

Small - plus size lingerie, gift ideas, sassy boots, shoes & accessories :-

This is our personal dee-clutter store LOADS of New / Used bargains to be had :-

I don't have an answer for you, but I am horrified as a Pagan that it could be thought to be associated. I am so sorry that this happened to your Nephew and his girlfriend, and I hope the police catch the sick ******* that did this, as you say, how could they? Makes me cold to think about it...

xxx

Hi Soapy,
    Certainly some strange goings on at the moment. It seems to have happened in different areas around scotland over the last month or so, everyone in a right panic ! camping out with their animals.
    As you say the quicker caught the better !!! - I know what i would do to them but i can't say in here

Beth x

This is our personal dee-clutter store LOADS of New / Used bargains to be had :-

Im so sorry, how can the human race do that to defenceless animals, i hope they catch them soon and do what they done to the horses cut there c---- of let them see how its feels. I am a great animal lover and all they ask for is food and love I am appauld at this attitude to your horses i ask myself how can anyone in there right mind do this

That is really horrible my Sister in law works for the Blue cross sad to say she sees alot of this ........ thats in Co Durham ...... how people could do that I really dont know ....... we have just got a dog from a rescue centre badly beaten even had fags put out on her ears ....... the same thing should be done to those people see how they like it

Hi Rajah & Linda,
    It has put everyone in a bit of a panic !! - We also have two horses, but luckily they are on a secure yard, so less to worry about in that respect but i just cant comprehend why people could do such a thing !
    We also have three boxer dogs & a cat
    Linda we have had rescue dogs in the past - with some horrendous previous history. - but extremely loving natures and so glad we managed to give them a better life
    I can only assume these nasty sorts will get their just deserts one day !

Beth x

Thread Information