Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh Annie would be nice if no price increases, for once, think we are just being hopefull.

Was very gratefull for the cuppa Meebo.

Glad they haven't changed your meds this week.

Hope Old solider enjoyes his celebrations even if they are a day early.

Relists done & managed some more listings yesterday.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    ........... I must say I am seriously thinking of selling the machines simply because my arm is hurting too much to use any of them. But will I regret it?.............
    re regret..... oh yes, I think you might easily regret it meebo. To replace them at some time in the future (should you want/need to) would not be easy and a definite expensive exercise.

What if you just fancied making some small item when your arm wasn't quite so difficult for you? Or if you wanted to show someone how to do something?

Our machines/kits/whatever are our friends!!!! They are loved so much and have served so well..... I couldn't part with mine..... I can't even lift my sewing machine any more - but I have a friend who can if I want/need to use it.....

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Our machines/kits/whatever are our friends!!!! They are loved so much and have served so well..... I couldn't part with mine..... I can't even lift my sewingmachine any more - but I have a friend who can if I want/need to use it.....

I keep in practice just in case ...

Name:  3.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  6.1 KB

[SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    I keep in practice just in case ...

Oh lol! It's why I keep buying you nuts! x

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the advice. I shall take my time over the decision.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

My post didn't show up. sigh. I think you should keep it, meebo......hopefully your arm gets better soon, and you can get back to it. You can always get rid of it, but it's harder to replace. Besides, if your place is like mine (which I'm sure it's not!! lol) you can always use it to stash things on!! Well, maybe. I really have no clue what they look like. All your talk of knitting has gotten me wanting to get some new needles and do a sweater for my granddaughter.

It's really cold here today. Made soup for lunch, as the kitchen chef and staff have disappeared. I think they ran off with the downstairs maid and the footmen. Sure. That's it.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

All relistings sorted and lots of new stock added today

Managed to add a YDC listing too...I'm on a roll

Atttttttenshun ... Right troops I am sure you will all be over joyed to see me back in the barracks. Bloomin' 'eck, I can't go away for two seconds without Corporal Somerset using the 'S' word and the listing numbers going right down ! What is going on? I want you all listing pronto !

Phew, at least I got back in time to toast the Old Sailor tomorrow Private Mcc2 !

Had a great time at the Cornish outpost and had some real trips down memory lane. My parents had some friends that they used to go and visit when I was a child and I still had vivid memories of this house and lovely garden where I played. My brother drove us past there and there was someone cutting trees and bushes back in the garden so we stopped and blow me down if it wasn't the daughter of the family that I used to play with about 50 years ago ! Her father died last year but we got invited in and shown around and walked around the one and a half acre garden. It brought back such good memories and the daughter remembered my mum and the old soldier so well too.

I also caught up with another old school friend that I haven't seen for six years and she is now married to a top property developer. They are building themselves a new house so I had a tour and it was like a very modern Cornish mansion with under floor heating, mezzanine type gallery running around the top of a vast living room there was even a lift ! The builders had been working on it for three years and you could probably fit the downstairs of my house into her kitchen it was that big ! Every bedroom had it's own bathroom and there was a self contained studio for guests. Not to mention the stables for the horses and 15 acres of land. Lol, how the other half live, I don't think I would like to live in a house as huge as that though, I would still prefer something smaller and with some old world character.

Anyway managed to find a bit of new stock so had better start unpacking.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome home, Sarge. I have to admit there are times when I would like a bigger house. But then I think: who'll have to do the cleaning? and the wish disappears quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Welcome home, Sarge. I have to admit there are times when I would like a bigger house. But then I think: who'll have to do the cleaning? and the wish disappears quickly.
    Thank you Private Meebo.
    My thoughts exactly, I looked at the height of their living room ceiling and thought you would probably have to bring in a cherry picker to get any cobwebs down from there. Mind you they have electronic folding glass doors the whole length of the room, which open onto the garden, so you could probably drive a cherry picker in !!!

Thread Information