Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Canteen duty is done, I am washed and dressed, ready to spend a large part of today shopping with daughter. All is quiet, even the YDC is this month. Anyone know what has happened to books? Hopefully he is just on a nice and well earned holiday. I look forward to reading about your day this evening

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - someone has nicked the sunshine It's dull and overcast and don't tell OH, but the heating's on.

First bobblehead hatched late last night at the Dyfi Osprey nest One down, two more to go. After what happened at the Lake District nest [predation by magpies], hope these will be a lot safer.

A trip to Tesco this morning for the Old Sailor's shopping, so that's my day taken care off apart from maybe potting up chilli seedlings.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea_makes_everything_better.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  12.7 KB

My great tits left the nesting box last Thursday Private Mcc2 and O/H said he saw the whole family in the garden early this morning so it's nice they are still around.

Managed to cut the grass yesterday and a very overgrown hedge in my garden plus plant a few bedding plants so I'm feeling more respectable today !

I haven't seen Private N'tings around Private Meebo, maybe the lure of the sun has made him shed his uniform again and he's hiding from me !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, where has the sunshine gone, definatly a chill in the air when walked Rex.

Am sorry Sgt but have lost one, but did put 8 on yesterday & will put some more on presently.

Hope Mikes eye will be ok, Buttons, & that you are still enjoying your cooker must admitt prefer gas but after 20years of Electric think I'd find it hard going

Good morning, cold and looking to be wet soon.
    The consultant I was happy with last week doesn't half move fast I am having a fibroscan done on the31st, less than a week since i saw him and already booked in, The other consultant I have just left said he was going to arrange one last october, so I have another trip to Bangor on Tuesday. Then on thursday I have the interrogation team from the DWP coming to try and stop my disability money with their PIP change over, I sent them every medical record I could get my hands on, so they have enough information, the only thing i couldn't get was a GP letter as he would not do me one, he said i was sending them enough, well obviously it wasn't, some lifetime award that was.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Just listed 14 new lace postcards.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Canteen duty is done. It looks like it may be a nice summery day. I am still shattered from my outing yesterday and my back is killing me. I must be all that waiting outside fitting rooms while daughter tried on things. I have a few odds and ends to list and with a bit of luck I will manage to do it. And some sewing. I am itching to start a new project, but I am determined to get the started ones finished first. The carer should be here soon, so might just have time to check on the YDC bidding

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - another dull and overcast day here in Mid Wales by the look of things.

I have to ring the Surgery later for the Old Sailor .........................wish me luck !

Bad news from one of the Eagle nest cams - they think they may have been poisoned

Oh that's awful Private Mcc2. I had a look in on E7 & E8 it seems E7 has done really well and is about to leave the nest for good. E8 though was attacked by an owl and went missing for a week. They have found him/her alive thank goodness and he is now being cared for by CROW again and has a broken leg.

Nice and sunny here on the parade ground. I'm just trying to summon up the energy to march into town again as have more stuff to do for the Old Soldier's estate.

Cleared two sacks of weeds and hedge clippings out of the garden yesterday so haven't got much energy today.

My computer is up the spout so I may go missing it's lost its active sync 4.5 or something

Thread Information