Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I'll cross fingers and toes for you and the sarge

I was wondering on 10 how you do system restore things and make a copy of the op system, if there is one I haven't stumbled across it as yet. I was thinking of writing email addresses down on paper from now on Annie as the exact same thing happened to me. This was supposed to make your life paperless, we have more paper and rubbish now than we ever had.

The hearing team have been to see mike and they said we need a new speaker phone, a bell ringer, a special wireless light that flashes when the doorbell rings and a new big TV, what They came for I will never know, they also wanted a note taker to come to dental appointments and GP and hospital appointments to take notes for him, I can just imagine the look on the faces of my GP and dentist if i walked in with Mike and a note taker especially my GP who would possibly laugh his head off, anyway in the end when she said would you like me to order these things for you I just said no a total waste of money thanks, we don't watch TV as such, I can hear the bell and I answer the phone.

Well I had my mindfulness hypnotism session and feel a lot better for it at the moment. I've received a download which I need to take time to do as well. Let's hope it calms my anxiety when travelling. I have another appointment later this month as he says he can help me with other things too. In all a good experience Private Majesty, I certainly feel more relaxed at the moment. O/H wants to do another day trip on Monday so that will be a good indication if it has helped or not.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to hear of the positive results, Cornish! Travel anxiety can really limit your activity, so I really hope this works well! Keep on with the updates!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bedtime now....old soldier is asleep....I'm sat in bed with my chromebook

I will be working on my website over the weekend.....my application of mindfulness is to focus totally on my site and get back to listing here in the week.

Sharn (our 15 year old) is permanently moved in at our place now...she sleeps on a huge purple beanbag I bought her so she didn't have to sleep on the sofa ....she loves it

Billy says he knows the guy who runs Combat Stress locally so we are planning a trip out for a photo shoot when we hand over the cash raised

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It is still quite dark outside. It must be the clouds. surely the sunrise isn't this late yet? Sarge, I am glad you feel some benefit from the session. I hope it lasts. Off to the canteen now to put the kettle on. My knee is improved - I went yesterday without painkillers and crutches, though it still hurts and I limp, but it is bearable. I would like to do some listing today, but there are a couple of other things I need to do first

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quick trip into town to collect the prescriptions, drop off the YDC parcel and get some vino for tonight is my to-do list for this morning.

Then back to sorting out my PC. Turns out my back up software didn't exactly back up my folders in the same place every time, but I'm nearly there. A friend's computer whizz son has offered to help to retrieve missing files from the old hard drive - just hope he can find them.

Then to find a new way of backing up files and folders. eMails I'm now keeping in Gmail so they'll never get lost again.

I'm getting too old for all this hassle !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Glad Sgt you are having a relaxing time hope it lasts.

Looks as though we will be listing today.

Glad you are getting some help with your computer Private Mcc2.

Tut, I thought Corporal Duffy had things under control down under but it seems not as I've had an Australian bomb in disguise planted !

Thread Information