Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, Wea also wnt to the barbers yesterday & its good because she sorts N's beard as well. (needed doing)

Buttons am so glad the doll arrived ok, am sure sure you are looking forward to dressing her.

Unfortunetly we are having to have a new Washer deleivered on Friday & we have to move loads of stuff & take down 10 shelves worse problem is where to put all the contents, hoping we are not having the runs as We are going to have to fill the downstairs loo with a lot of it, & our neighbour has said can put some in her hall as she is away for the weekend & we are looking after her cat so at least can leave there till we sort out over weekend

So we have loads to shift.

I know the feeling well Maple, our kitchen is still not finished, Mike is putting shelves in the sink unit as we speak as the old ones got trashed when it leaked, there are still 3 draws to finish, I say finish as so far we have drawer fronts but no drawers behind them to put stuff in so we have a create of tea towels, a create with cleaning stuff and a bag of cutlery and odd cooking utensils to fall over, oh and a box of tiles to go back on the wall that fell off, Good luck X

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

I swear all our ~OH's must have been separated at birh!!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I don't think my stomach could cope with any more travelling this summer !

Have you tried Bach's Rescue Remedy?

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    I don't think my stomach could cope with any more travelling this summer !

Have you tried Bach's Rescue Remedy?

No I haven't Private Stitch, thanks for the tip, I'll make a note of that in case the probiotics don't do anything. Lol, I just looked it up and see it's got alcohol in it ... even better !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

No I haven't Private Stitch, thanks for the tip, I'll make a note of that in case the probiotics don't do anything. Lol, I just looked it up and see it's got alcohol in it ... even better !
    Yes, it is brandy based

You can used it in conjunction with other remedies - just keep it in your bag and squirt it into your mouth when you feel you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    I swear all our ~OH's must have been separated at birh!!!

Did you by any chance dump all those tools you moved in here the other day BTW

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Yes, it is brandy based

You can used it in conjunction with other remedies - just keep it in your bag and squirt it into your mouth when you feel you need it.
    That will be all the time then !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am now feeling a tad nervous. The surgeon phoned today to ask if the 14.Sept would suit.He rang again tonight to ask if the 8th would be ok as it suits the team better. I told him I am not making any plans until the OP is over. But then it dawned on me that it is only 2 weeks away . So I am feeling restless now. I wish I could do something constructive like listing, but all the photos are on the PC so will need to wait till the new one is set up.I am not sure I look forward to that as I will need to get used to windows 10. I will see you all tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I am now feeling a tad nervous. The surgeon phoned today to ask if the 14.Sept would suit.He rang again tonight to ask if the 8th would be ok as it suits the team better. I told him I am not making any plans until the OP is over. But then it dawned on me that it is only 2 weeks away . So I am feeling restless now. I wish I could do something constructive like listing, but all the photos are on the PC so will need to wait till the new one is set up.I am not sure I look forward to that as I will need to get used to windows 10. I will see you all tomorrow

Much, much better to get it over and done with quickly Private Meebo otherwise you will be worrying about it for longer ! Just keep it in your head that all that annoying coughing will go and you will feel so much better.

Thread Information