Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Poor Private Buttons, you do sound in a state, I wish there was something I could do to help.

I agree about the bank, it just seems so strange that both of our cards turned up being used at exactly the same time ?!

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Poor Private Buttons, you do sound in a state, I wish there was something I could do to help.

I agree about the bank, it just seems so strange that both of our cards turned up being used at exactly the same time ?!
    i had one that was used before i even got it, it turned out it was intercepted somewere from were they issue it to arriving by me, dont explain how they got the pin, i suspect it was a inside job,

it all boils down to how the big companies store your information , its a business if they cause you time and money because of there negligence , they should compensate you,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Combined effort by Mil and OH woke me at 3 so have been busy doing some listing. Now all is quiet. I have also made tea and coffee, so that is waiting in the canteen. Not sure I will get a lot more done today as I am beginning to feel rather sleepy. One of our carers is on holiday from today, so a change in routine for the next couple of months (she is visiting her family in Uganda) Now to have a look what's been happening in the YDC...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - washing's almost finished, kitchen tidied and work tops cleaned, so what else is there for me to do, as I've mislaid my 'To Do' list again. [Think it's under a pile of Mum's guide books that I'm still working through]

Himself got the gale damaged fence fixed yesterday and I filled the compost bin with the poor nasturiums that had been doing so well until the heavy frost the other night.

Time to check on the Old Sailor.

Glad you have got the perimeter fence fixed Private Mcc2. That must of been how a newbie sneaked in and pinched one of my listings yesterday. (Well I have to blame it on something !)

Nothing new to report. Washing machine still not repaired, laundry pile turning into a mountain and still without a bank card.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all, sorry you are getting messed around with your card Sgt.

Have just done both of our relists so they are sorted, somer has been doing bits to the listings,So that should put the numbers up again.

Have to take Rex to the vets keeping him resting is a bit hard, but he doesn't seem to be limping now so hopefully things are looking up.
    Buttons hope the itching has improved.

Have

No it didn't Pam it went worse, I itched all night till I knocked myself out at about 5 am, Mike was awake as well rubbing on cream, ointments, and scratching bits I could not get at i even pulled lumps of my hair out and woke up covered in blood. Anyway GP rang this morning and had a script to me in about 10 mins for cholestyramine powder, have taken one dose, so fingers crossed for tonight please. I only got out of bed at 8pm and am going back soon. My consultant hasn't even had the decency to ring back after a week of ringing him, so am going to request to be set to another one in the next county as mine is an A hole and a big headed one at that.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I hear the wind's got up again, but looks dryish out there otherwise.

Tea's made and there's toast and marmalade for those that wish to partake.

Still waking up and need another mug of tea

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the tea and i made coffee. Forgot to make bread yesterday, so now I am waiting for the machine to finish its work. Outside it is grey, so a day at home I think

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all - back again, and company gone. OH and I and his bro and wifee went to the National Memorial Aboretum to assist with the dedication of a new memorial that a group Philpot is active in sponsored. It's for the Balloon Barrage veterans. Yours truly did the art work, tho not so happy with that as I could be, since the stone mason reduced the size of the image instead of enlarging, as he was supposed to. Anyway, glad it is done, and at last they have some permanent recognition.

Cold and damp and windy this morning. I'm ready for spring. I suppose I should put the tulip bulbs out in the planters one of these days. HAve stored them in the fridge over the summer. Hope that was ok.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information