Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

party in the mess tomorrow night then buttons? We could get a band on if you like ..... (hope she didn't hear that)

Ermm - have a safe journey to Cornwall Sarge. Be sure to sample a few jars of the fine ales at the Trengilly Wartha, (for medicinal purposes of course). Should help you to sleep well, so you won't be feeling any leg pain!
    I vote Private Away should be on guard duty, seeing as she is military savvy and has very keen eyesight!

Meebo, why don't you settle down with a good book .... and stop frequenting the YDC auctions and pinching my ticks!

Pam, sorry to hear that N has the lurgy, hope he recovers quickly.
    Annie, good to hear that you are feeling better with your cold.

Hope everyone else is in fine fettle, bright eyed and bushy tailed ..lol!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thinks to self ... just making a little list of things to be done while I'm gone,

eBid listing (goes without saying !)
    Rifle cleaning
    Latrine duty
    Ordering special ingredient's for Sarge's coffee
    Patrolling the eBid perimeters
    Mending fences
    Filling sandbags
    Extra fitness workout with Drill Sergeant Madelaine
    Guarding Sarge's stores ...

Should keep 'em out of mischief for a while, I know exactly what they will be doing as soon as my back is turned !

Sorry sarge we are banned from removing sand off the beach, they even covered it with huge pebbles and banned us from taking them as well. Going to go and do my relists like a good girl Name:  AngelPray.gif
Views: 46
Size:  2.4 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just had a call from the hospital. My appointment for Thursday is cancelled and moved to the following week. I am NOT happy

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I just had a call from the hospital. My appointment for Thursday is cancelled and moved to the following week. I am NOT happy
    I bet you're not Private Meebo. That's disgraceful for such a serious condition when every day counts for getting treatment started.

Maelbrigda - thank you for the explanation! I've read about the history of the formation of the United Kingdom and since the 16th century there has been so much "bouncing back and forth" of who belonged to the UK, I can understand why people would continue to use England, Wales, etc. in their record keeping.

Sarge - thank you for the pictures - love the one of Lacock and to think my G-G-Grandpa Bond may have walked that very street is exciting!! Have a good visit to Cornwall! Your list to be done looks very similar to my actual "to do" list here at home, I didn't fill any sand bags, but did haul buckets of rocks up from the creek last week to fill in the eroded areas around my spring catchments - lol!!

Thanks, Trish!! Too bad my telescope is broken so I won't be able to keep an eye on you all

Meebo - so sorry to hear care over there is not any faster than here My friend that was diagnosed with lymph cancer had to wait 6 weeks before he could even get an appointment with an oncologist to DISCUSS treatment plans, andother week to get a port put in and another week after that to get his first treatment yesterday - 8 weeks he waited. This sounds awful, but I seriously wondered if they put him off for so long in hopes there would be no sense of treating him - GRRRRRRRR............ Rant over!

Y'all take care!

Shes

Private Away the village of Lacock is now owned by the National Trust so everything is preserved and the buildings can't be changed or modernised on the exterior. You might like to see this article with the two photos of one street that has hardly changed in over a 100 years. http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/wtco..._Barn__Lacock/

Right I shall be hitting my bunk soon to get some sleep, if my leg will allow, so I can get an early start tomorrow. Be good troops and I'll see you sometime on Sunday to be briefed about how the defenses held up !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Early start for me tomorrow as teen has to be in school for an IT exam at 9am....

Then I have two lots of grocery shopping turning up tomorrow and then a nap

I will be back to listing after that

Sorry to hear that Meebo, I hope you told them what you think of them, i don't think the think we have feelings X

Thread Information