eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any spiritualist out there a medium`s job

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    or subconscious remote viewing
    Remote viewing may well enable a vague description of an area, but I have never heard of anyone being able to supply the level of detail I can. I've also never heard of a remote viewer being able to describe a person and their personality.

It also doesn't take into account that my description of the location (etc) takes place long after the original event. Unless you know of someone who can both remote view AND travel in time, I still don't think we're anywhere near a proper description.

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Unless you know of someone who can both remote view AND travel in time.

see post #7

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    see post #7
    But how does that work with people who are still alive? We aren't talking about a psychic residue from a "ghost".

it maybe that you have astral travelled

View Xaos's Feedback (+7)
    All-About Xaos
    View Xaos's Listings
    Forum Posts

Remote Viewing can give a very clear picture of the 'real world' and one might label 'seeing' things as Clairvoyance, as strictly speaking, Clairvoyance means 'distance / clear seeing'.

Alternatively, images seen might come from the minds of those people around you (remember, the human brain subconsciously stores more than the conscisou mind notices or remembers) and so one might call that telepathy of some kind.

It's not always easy 'knowing how you know stuff' to begin with, but diary keeping and practice can lead you to a process that works for you, and then you'll have the right label for the skill / talent I'm sure.
    Xaos -pro: kay-os (Gk: Χάος) -n: the primal void; non-linear system sensitive to initial conditions.

Sigil Magick and Chaos Magick - See my eBid listings: http://ebid.xaos.org.uk

Join the Chaos Magick Bebo Group

My Listings

Forum Newbie
    Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
    All-About Patj
    View Patj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile A medium is always working

I am a medium and have served in many churches in the South Wales Valleys and given Private sittings.Mediums give proof of life after death and can help people by giving messages from loved ones.I am not working in churches at the moment as I have recently moved house but I can assure you that I have been called on by Sprit to work in many different situations.

look at all the people who work for the government who do remote viewing they employ mediums to do this work

my daughter kept having things move in her house and we would all hear footsteps and knockings and if you sat in one chair it felt like you were in a cold wind.only i felt cold in it.but i was compelled to look for help in the yellow pages and felt that we should ring the spiritulist church.not the local one but the next town.when we got through felt a bit silly but told the lady all about it.turned out that the medium had a message for a sarah with a son called aaron(daughter and grandson) from a harry.thats all she got all evening and nothing for anybody else.harry was a friend of ny daughters that died.the medium came to daughters house and said harry does not want you to go to france as you wont come back.she was planning on going so quickly cancelled.Things like that have happened all my life.but have never wanted to develope it as when it happens its a bit scary.more so when you look at someone and know something about them without asking.so i walk away from it.does that make sense.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Thread Information